Sunday, April 12, 2015

Hello!

My name is Amanda and I've always wanted to write. I've often thought about being an author or starting my own magazine at some point in the future. This will be great writing practise for me. My mind is a tornado sometimes and a lot of thoughts run around it. I will write about some of the things I like such as my faith, travelling, food and beauty.

I've lived in Poland for 3 and a half years so I might share some photos and information about that, just in case someone who's interested in visiting Poland might come across this blog :) I'm currently living in Belgium which is my birth country and I haven't seen much of it yet but I soon will.

I recently got a job as cabin crew so I will write a bit about that too, sharing tips and advice that I think might be useful to you. I'm not an expert but since it's something I've experienced, I will share what I know and just hope that it might help someone.

I am excited about where God is taking me as a 'single, saved and secure' young lady so welcome to my blog and I hope you'll enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment